Overseeing the banking requirements of the company, ensuring all monies and documentation are all correct and in order. Providing a proactive financial support and analysis to the Finance Team and manage all inbound communication.
Hours of work: Flexible (30 - 37.5 hrs per week)
- Responsible for all banking requirements and lodging of monies
- Assist in the accounts team to ensure all financial information with regards to banking and reporting is accurate and within the agreed timescales
- Assisting with the set up on new suppliers, invoices and ensure all details correct and in order
- Responsible for all inbound communication via e-mail/post
- Responsible for assisting with our Light year system on uploading of invoices onto the system and having the ability to retract details when necessary
- Working alongside the purchase and sales ledger teams and processing supplier invoices
- Assist with account payable and accounts receivable payments
- Assist department with month end procedures
- Daily reports to Financial Controller on payments
- Assist in managing and maintaining customers/ suppliers within their credit limit
- Assist Finance team with reporting of creditors / debtors for management
- Ensure statements are forwarded within agreed timescale
- Liaise with management on queries
- Assisting in developing and monitoring procedures and internal controls
- The successful candidate ideally should have at least one years' experience in finance with strong proficiency using Microsoft excel, but not necessary as full training will be provided.
- You should be detail-orientated with strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Can work on own initiative as well as a team.
- Rate of pay £10.00 p/hr
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.