Hours of work are 37 per week. Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-4.30pm.
Job purpose is to support the Senior Assistant Accountant and Finance Manager in providing a confidential and customer focused finance service to the organisation with a key focus on Creditors
- No experience of working in an Accounts Department is required as training will be provided on the job.
- This role would suit someone who is good with numbers and has an interest in developing a career in a finance role.
- Attention to detail and an ability to work efficiently processing data accurately is essential.
- Processing purchase order requisitions to generate purchase orders for distribution to suppliers.
- Registering purchase invoices and credit notes accurately on the system in an efficient way.
- Dealing with ad hoc queries internal and external to the business.
- Reconciling supplier statements to the purchase ledger.
- Processing goods received notes on to the system and matching to invoice and purchase order.
- Supporting the supplier payment run and cheque payment processes
- Reviewing outstanding and queried invoices and chasing them up with relevant manages as and when required.
- Month end procedures relating to the Creditors Ledger.
- Scanning invoices received via post for processing onto accounts system
- Managing creditor invoices that arrive via email and ensuring they are saved and processed in the correct manner
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent including Maths and English
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Experience of working in a team
To be considered please forward your cv to email@example.com