Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Responsible for the inputs, processing and outputs in relation to company payroll.
- Calculating and entering all payroll amendments.
- Assisting in managing supplier reconciliations and payments.
- Purchase ledger management.
- Assisting the team to resolve financial related queries.
- General administrative duties - dealing with telephones, email queries etc.
- Educated to GCSE standard
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills with a strong working knowledge of Sage Line 50 Payroll, Sage, Excel, and Word.
- Flexible, reliable and responsive to change
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to cope with changing priorities
Previous experience of working in an office environment, with accounts experience and working knowledge of Sage 200 is desirable