Are you looking for a new steady role to apply your accounts knowledge? Our Lisburn-based client is a family-run business who has built a strong reputation in their industry, and Staffline is delighted to be seeking a Finance Assistant to join their team. Becoming an integral part of their finance department could be the exact move you've been waiting for.
As their new Finance Assistant, you will be coached and mentored by the Finance Consultant, working to support the Finance Director, and alongside their inhouse Accountant.
A Day in the Life of Your New Job will include:
- Processing financial transactions accurately and efficiently, including invoices, payments, and expense claims
- Collaborating with the finance team to reconcile bank statements, investigate discrepancies, and resolve financial issues.
- Coordinating with other internal departments to gather data.
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly VAT Returns.
- Proficient in the use of Excel
- Excellent attention to detail, and accurate handling of numerical data.
- Solid organisational and time management abilities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, demonstrating professionalism and confidentiality.
- Previous experience using Xero accounting software
- A background in construction
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
If this sounds like the right role for you, do not hesitate to apply today or contact Bethany at Staffline.