Finance Assistant Coordinator
Mon - Fri 9 am to 5 pm
Responsible for the efficient running of the day to day financials and front of house admin and reception duties
- Management & payment of subcontractor invoices
- Processing of head office invoices to accounts system as required.
- Raising Sales invoices to clients
- invoicing, credit control, VAT, bank reconciliation
- Posting of monthly payroll Journals as required.
- Preparation of bank lodgements, recording and allocating receipts and payments
- Journal preparations and posting to an accounting system.
- Administration of petty cash and posting to ledgers.
- Administration of quarterly VAT Returns
- Attend meetings as required by management
- Allocate and reconcile incoming payments
- General reception duties including telephone answering, post-processing.
- Preparation of Microsoft Word and Excel documents.
- Making staff travel arrangements.
- 2 years minimum experience of working in a similar role within a busy Finance department
- 2 years experience working in a busy office environment
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will have experience within an all-round accounts role, strong working knowledge of accountancy systems including Sage Line 50, ability to work to a high level of accuracy.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com