Finance Assistant (Part time)
Permanent Job Opportunity available for a Finance Assistant in Enniskillen
25 hours a week (over 5 days) with a 9am start.
£22,000 (pro rata)
Duties to include:
- To respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming enquiries
- Ensure that customer/supplier queries are directed to the most appropriate person in a timely manner
- Perform routine clerical duties such as photocopying and filing.
- Work closely with the Purchase Ledger Officer to ensure smooth operation of all purchasing functions
- Support the Purchase Ledger Officer by inputting into purchase ledgers from source documents
- Matching invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices
- Processing payments
- Input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy
- Assist in the production of financial information, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required
- Resolution of finance related queries
- Provide support to team members
Skills & Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, email and word
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent numerical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with people, both internal and external clients
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.