An excellent opportunity for an experience Finance Manager to join a local manufacturer in their county Armagh facility. Reporting to the Managing Director your main duties will include;
- Oversee all company accounts
- Work closely with the Director providing relevant financial information to assist in business decisions
- Create weekly, monthly, and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Monitor spending, recommending ways to reduce cost and increase profit
- Manage day-to-day operations
- Identify and implement best practice strategies
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Implementing and maintaining highest quality financial controls and reporting systems, ensuring continuous improvement and a forward-thinking approach.
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports.
- 5 years experience in a similar position
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.