Staffline are working with a superb client who require a Finance Manager who will be Reporting to the Director of Finance & Corporate Services, and will assist in all aspects of the financial management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviewing/approving payments
- Review monthly bank and credit card reconciliations
- Review of VAT Returns.
- Review and payment of staff salary payments.
- Manage the preparation of monthly management accounts within agreed deadlines.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, forecasts and 5 year strategic planning.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations, including PAYE, cash control, pensions.
- Review of monthly departmental costs to generate and monitor key performance indicators and identify areas for potential cost savings.
- Assist in preparation of accounts for annual external audit.
- Providing guidance to various departments on finance related issues.
- Maintain and review financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Assisting with procurement processes as required and ensuring compliance with all relevant company procedures.
- Identify and implement opportunities to automate and streamline financial processes and in particular use technology to drive efficiencies.
- Liaise with payroll provider re payroll and pension administration.
- Part qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA accountant or qualified by experience with at least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Previous experience managing people and can work effectively as part of a team
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- xperience in month-end/year end close process
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel
To be considered for the role, please submit your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. BELSL