Finance Manager - €60K
Here at Staffline Recruitment we are recruiting for our client, one of Ireland's leading suppliers of Heavy Construction Equipment and Machinery. They are searching for an experienced accountant to join their team, reporting, and analysing the Irish business. The successful candidate will report to the CFO.
- CPA/ACCA/ACMA/AVA Qualified Accountant.
- Experience with MS packages, Excel, Word etc.
- Knowledge of ERP system.
- 2/3 Years PQE in a similar role.
- SAGE Payroll & accounts experience.
- Full responsibility for Trial Balance, Fixed Assets, Stocktakes and Audits.
- Managing a finance team and apprentice accountants, providing overall leadership for all management standards, including target setting etc.
- Monthly ROI & NI payrolls, supervising ROI & NI Weekly payrolls.
- Sign off bulk payment files (creditors & payroll) authorising inter company interactions for group & subsidiary companies.
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- Team Management Experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Commercial awareness.
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.