Our client a based in Strabane, County L'DERRY/DERRY are looking to recruit for FINANCE MANAGER.
This is an excellent career opportunity for someone who wants to lead with an organsiation who is growing in the Strabane area.
Initially the role is a - Maternity Cover (16 months to include overlap) with potential to extend to permanent role
Hours: 9am-5pm (Monday-Thursday) 9am-2pm (Friday)
Salary: Dependant on experience (26K to 30K)
Job Purpose: Working for the organisation you will be responsible for the financial department of the business. Reporting to the Managing Director the role includes accounts receivable, accounts payable and general accounting.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Implement and adhere to the company's financial policies and procedures
- Manage the day-to-day aspects of the finance function
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Manage cash flow of the business including accurate cash flow forecasting
- Produce the annual budget
- Manage financial month end
- Credit control including monthly aged debt analysis
- Produce Monthly Management Accounts
- Prepare and analyse the profit margins of the business
- Manage the claims process to funders
- Assist with the audit process by providing data as requested
- Identify areas for improvement across the finance function
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Qualified or part qualified accountant or AAT Level 3 with 2 years' experience in an operational finance role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Sage for payroll and Xero
- High level of competency in Microsoft Excel
Please contact Staffline, Katrina 028 25 642699 to find out more about the role.