Finance Manager - Fintech
Finance Manager - Fintech
At Staffline Recruitment we have a fantastic new opportunity available for a dynamic and capable Finance Manager to take up a newly created role with an exciting Fintech Start Up.
Reporting directly the board of management, this stand alone role will have ownership of the day to day finance function of the company as well as management accounting, budgeting and forecasting responsibilities.
If you are a savvy numbers person that is looking to join a forward thinking, innovative, and collaborative team as they enter a significant time of growth, then we want to hear from you!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of the day to day accounting function, accounts payable, receivable, payroll, bank reconciliations, etc
- Monthly management accounts
- Completion of all statutory and revenue returns
- Utilise relevant tax incentive schemes
- Aid in the preparation of annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Provide timely, complete and accurate financial information to be used by management to assist them in making sound business decision
- Establish controls and procedures in order that accurate, reliable and complete financial information is being processed
- Develop and maintain appropriate governance and controls to secure, manage and maintain the Finances of the organisation
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Professional accounting qualification (ACCA / ACA) with a minimum of 2-3 years PQE
- Experience working in a busy, fast paced commercial environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Solid knowledge of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Sound knowledge of relevant legislation and statutory requirements and standards
- Experience delivering accurate and insightful financial and management reports
- Good working knowledge of cost accounting, budgeting, and forecasting
- Comfortable in a "hands on" stand alone accounting role
- Be ambitious and have a desire to grow with an entrepreneurial and exciting business going through positive growth and change
If you feel that this is the role for you, please do not delay in sending your cv to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. My client is ready to hire! Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates and remote working will be accommodated for the foreseeable future.
This permanent position will offer a very competitive salary and bonus/benefits package.