|Location||Fermanagh and Omagh|
|Salary||Up to £33000 per annum|
|Published||17 days ago|
|Contact email||Noeline McNamee|
Finance Manager, Lisnaskea
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week (reduced hours or 1-day remote working options available)
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Finance Manager or Head of Finance within a large business
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management- preferably within a funded or registered charity environment
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field OR HNC in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- Experience in the use of accounting software e.g. Sage or Xero
- Solid analytical, decision-making and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hold a full driving licence and/or have access to transport
- Overseeing the preparation of financial reports and management of all financial activities, including payroll and the procurement process
- Managing budgets and authorising payments in line with Organisational Financial Policies and Procedures and Funder requirements
- Forecasting monthly, quarterly and annual budgets
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- Operate the PAYE system within organisation for a team of circa 30 staff.
- Work collaboratively with the Organisation's Accountants
- Conducting financial Risk Management and reporting of this to Office Manager and Director of Services
- Assist all teams with updating funding Monitoring and Evaluation Financial data for reporting
- Responding to financial requests and audits as requested by Main Funder and other funding bodies as appropriate.
- Have oversight for Assets Registers
- Oversight for Petty cash and Donation's book and holding of organisation monies.
- Management of Gift Aid and process through Volunteer team
- Reporting to, and participation at the monthly Finance Sub-Committee Meeting
- Preparation of documentation for funding Verification visits. (Documentation will be checked over by the Office Manager, with oversight by the Director of Services)
- Updating claim sheets for funded activities in collaboration with the Finance Administration Officer
- Participation in staff inductions with regards to finances, training and supporting staff in financial practises, including following procurement guidelines and relevant paperwork.
- Liaise with Companies House and Charities Commission ensuring relevant returns are submitted
- Liaising with Senior Management Team and other colleagues.
- Oversight of all finance operations with regards to the Social Enterprise Shop.
Please email cv to Noeline McNamee on Noeline.email@example.com
or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)