Finance Manager - 65K
Here at Staffline Recruitment we are recruiting for our client, one of the world's leading manufacturers of forklift trucks and warehouse equipment. They are searching for an experienced accountant to join their finance team, reporting and analysing the Irish business.
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Experience with MS packages, Excel, Word etc.
- Knowledge of ERP system
- Preparing monthly reports within tight deadlines.
- Preparing corporation Tax Return.
- Preparing financial statements & assisting with end of year audit.
- Supporting the completion of external and internal audits.
- Provide financial advice and decision to Programme Management and project managers in relation to budget management.
- Ongoing monitoring of all commercial arrangements with external partners to the Finance Reform Programme.
- Providing support to the Senior Finance Team including, scheduling, agenda management and minute taking.
- Analyse and asses project management and financial reports including risk and issue management.
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Team Management Experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.