- Ensuring that all month end accounting tasks are completed accurately and reflect the current financial position for budget holders.
- Production of monthly departmental budget reports.
- Assisting with the production of monthly management accounts and other financial management information as required.
- Providing support and assistance to budget managers and their deputies to help ensure effective management and monitoring of their delegated budgets, ensuring that any amendments to the budget or budget profile are reflected in the accounting system.
- Assisting with the preparation of the detailed annual budget and college development plan.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly Forecasting Return to Department for the Economy.
Hours of work: 36 hours per week
- (a) A Level 5 qualification (or higher) in accounting / finance or a closely related discipline AND have one years' experience in a management accounting role assisting with the production of monthly management accounts and supporting budget managers with the monitoring of their budget.
- 1 (b) A Level 5 qualification (or higher) in any discipline AND have successfully completed at least two years' of a recognised professional accountancy qualification AND have two years' experience in a management accounting role assisting with the production of monthly management accounts and supporting budget managers with the monitoring of their budget.
- Experience of using integrated finance systems.
- Experience using a Microsoft product to analyse or present financial information for a non finance person.
Other Essential Criteria
A full current driving licence which enables you to drive in Northern Ireland, and access to a car for official business purposes. (Please refer to the General section in the application pack for further information).
- Rates of pay £13.88 p/hr
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.