Finance Officer - (Part-Time)
Staffline are recruiting for a Finance Officer on behalf of this registered charity who have been operating in Northern Ireland for over 25 years.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the efficient and effective operation of all financial functions within the organisation including all related procedures and financial returns to funders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contribute (as appropriate) to the development of the strategic plan and support the implementation of the operational plan.
- Act as an ambassador and represent the organisation at appropriate external meetings, events and conferences (including members, government departments/funders etc) and co-operate with other relevant agencies as may be required.
- Assist project managers in setting up systems to meet their financial responsibilities and compliance with the accounting and reporting requirements of funders.
- Assist the team with preparing and monitoring their annual budgets, if allocation, ensuring any revisions are implemented.
- Prepare and submit claims to funders in line with deadline requirements and correspond with funders addressing any queries as they arise.
- Establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledger
- Prepare and reconcile bank statements.
- Maintain accurate files and paper records for supplier payments, invoices, contracts and any other relevant documentation.
- Provide information if requested for progress reports and other statistical data regarding the function's performance against agreed plans and internal targets, Contracts and SLA's / funder requirements.
- Personally, adherence to confidentiality, security and GDPR including access to records and other legal obligations.
Full job description and salary information available upon application.
For more information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care