Ambitious Financial Accountant Required…..Dynamic Tech Company……Permanent Position…Super Salary & Perks……Flexible Working Hours
At Staffline Ireland we are currently working on behalf of an innovative and forward thinking tech company who are seeking to add a motivated Financial Accountant to their growing team.
This newly created permanent position will see the successful candidate take up a pivotal role within this company managing the day to day finance function along monthly management accounting and reporting duties.
Key responsibilities will include:
- All accounts payable and accounts receivable related duties
- Process monthly payroll
- Bank postings and daily reconciliation
- General ledger - journal posting and GL reconciliations
- Completion of all statutory and revenue returns
- Monthly management reporting and month end close
- Assist with forecasting and analysis
- Aid in the preparation of annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Provide timely, complete and accurate financial information to be used by management to assist them in making sound business decision
- Establish controls and procedures in order that accurate, reliable and complete financial information is being processed
- Develop and maintain appropriate governance and controls to secure, manage and maintain the Finances of the organisation
This role is ideally suited to an individual that is driven and ambitious to develop their career. Being a newly created role, there will be significant opportunities to take on more responsibilities as the business continues to flourish.
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Professional Accounting qualification with a minimum of 3 years PQE
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic commercial environment
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Solid knowledge of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Sound knowledge of relevant legislation and statutory requirements and standards
- Experience delivering accurate and insightful financial and management reports
- Good working knowledge of cost accounting, budgeting, and forecasting
- Comfortable in a "hands on" stand alone accounting role
- Be ambitious and have a desire to grow with an entrepreneurial and exciting business going through positive growth and change
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, please do not delay in sending a copy of your cv in complete confidence to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
This permanent role will offer a very competitive salary in the region of €65,000 - €75,000, depending on experience along with excellent perks including; share options, profit share and flexible working hours.
Immediate online interviews will be held for suitable candidates. The successful applicant will work remotely initially.