Staffline Recruitment Ireland is currently working with a well-established company whom are seeking a Financial Accountant to join their Galway team on a permanent basis. Our client has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic accountant to join their finance team. This is a permanent role and an excellent opportunity to take on a position where you will have full responsibility for maintaining the financial function of a number of companies within the group. IF you have two years PQE and are looking your next step in your career, this may be the role for you.
- Maintenance of accounting records for a number of group companies. This will include preparation of bank reconciliations, accruals, prepayments and preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts and liaising with management on same.
- Liaise with invoicing factoring finance providers and submission of management accounts to same as and when required.
- Regular reporting of KPIs to Management and identify and isolate unusual trends and or material cost increases requiring attention.
- Assume management of regulatory filing requirements (Financial Statements, Corporation Tax, VAT return).
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of annual budget for Senior Management review, gathering necessary financial information for budget process.
- Ad hoc reporting requests as required to support group and project activities.
- Qualified Accountant with at least 2+ years' pqe
- Previous experience of preparation of a full set of management / statutory accounts / managing audit process through to final stages.
- Demonstrate strong technical and system skills.
- Be an outstanding communicator and team player, hands on approach very much needed for this role
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Sarah Munnelly at email@example.com