Financial Accountant €55k
At Staffline Recruitment we are seeking to recruit a Financial Accountant for our client, an innovative fintech company at start up stage.
This newly created role will see the successful candidate take responsibility for the day to day financial / management accounting function of the company and ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly results.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information
- Manage and maintain the day to day finance function
- Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk
- Review Tax incentives that the company may be eligible for
- Grants that the company may be eligible for e.g. Enterprise Ireland
- Liaise with Third party accountants for areas outside of expertise
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 1-2 years PQE
- Experience working in a busy commercial accountant role
- Must have the ability to work independently and take initiative, but also must be an enthusiastic team player
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards and accounting principles
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with both finance and operational staff
- Highly organised and able to effectively manage priorities and multiple task
- Excellent business knowledge and strong commercial understanding to provide analysis and commentary of financial performanc
If you are interested in being considered for this role and would like to hear more, please send an up to date version of your cv for review via the enclosed link.
This permanent position will offer a salary in the region of €55,000 - €60,000, depending on experience.