Financial Accountant | Permanent | Co. Meath
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT | PERMANENT | CO. MEATH
Our client based in County Meath, remains fully operational and has implemented comprehensive plans to keep their team healthy and safe during this time. Due to immense growth, they are searching for a Qualified Financial Accountant join their team on a Permanent basis. The successful candidate will be required to work remotely initially.
THE ROLE |
The new team member will be responsible for ensuring the correct processes and frameworks are in place in order to facilitate the additional growth within the business. Duties include monthly account, period/year end close, multi-entity consolidation, budgeting, reporting, cash flow and various other areas within Finance.
- Preparation, presentation & analysis of Monthly Management Accounts and Budgets
- Reconciliation of all monthly and yearly Balance Sheets and Accounts
- Revenue & Corporate Government Compliance
- Responsibility for supporting staff within the accounts department
- Review processes, improve efficiency and implement new standard operating procedures and controls/processes where necessary
- Ensure ISO procedures are adhered to and up to date to ensure audits are passed for these sections
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word and Excel
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Fully Qualified Accountant, ACCA, ACA
- Knowledge of main accounting principles to Trial balance and all control accounts
- Focused on customer service, accuracy and attention to detail
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork and Galway with an expansion to Limerick, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.