Financial Administrator | Contract | Dublin Airport
FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR| CONTRACT | DUBLIN AIRPORT|
Our client based at Dublin Airport is searching for an experienced Financial Administrator to join their team on a Contract basis. The ideal new team member is someone who has previous experience dealing with numerical data in an office environment. Initially this will be a three month Fixed Term Contract with the potential of being extended up to one year and additional opportunities of permanency based on business requirements. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a busy office where the business is flexible of working days of week and hours for this opportunity.
Reporting to the Finance Supervisor, the role is a hands-on position who will be responsible for the duties within general account coordination
- Maintenance of data on internal systems by posting matching delivery dockets with Purchase Order Numbers and Invoices and querying any potential discrepancies with the Operations Team
- Support for the monthly bank reconciliation process in EUR/USD/GBP
- Other ad hoc accounts and office duties when required
- Reconciling supplier statements monthly
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word and Excel and experience using accounting systems
- Minimum two years' experience in an Account Support role
- An understanding of Freight Forwarding and Logistics would be an advantage
ABOUT STAFFLINE IRELAND?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.