FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR| DUBLIN HYBRID | PERMANENT |
Our client based in Dublin 22 is searching for an experienced Financial Administrator to join their team on a Permanent basis. The ideal new team member is someone who has previous experience dealing with numerical data in an office environment. This is a wonderful entry level opportunity to join a busy office where the business is flexible with working from home.
Reporting to the Finance Supervisor, the role is a hands-on position who will be responsible for the duties within general account coordination
- Maintenance of data on internal systems by posting matching delivery dockets with Purchase Order Numbers and Invoices and querying any potential discrepancies with the Finance Team
- Other ad hoc accounts and office duties when required
- Reconciling payments
- Online and physical filing and scanning of department documents
- Point of contract for the team to assist with email queries
- Experience working in a Finance/Administration department.
- Good IT skills in particular Excel, Word, SAGE, Open GI an advantage
ABOUT STAFFLINE IRELAND?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.