Financial Administrator | Maynooth | Temporary
FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR | MAYNOOTH | TEMPORARY |
Our client based in Maynooth are searching for an experienced Financial Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis. Based on current business requirements, they require the new team member to join them for a minimum of six months. This is a great opportunity for someone who has previous experience within admin to join a growing team where career progression and the potential of the position becoming a permanent opportunity.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be working as part of a team responsible for corresponding with customers via email, post and telephone in relation to updates to customer accounts whilst providing excellent customer service and maintaining records within the quality standards.
- Providing accurate information to customers whilst maintaining the quality and customer service standards of the business
- General administrative duties
- Updating and maintaining records on internal computer systems
- Cross-train in other areas within the department working as one team providing support when needed
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal and documentation skills
- Have the ability to prioritise own workload so that deadlines are met
- Strong academic background, experience in a similar role, third level degree in Business Studies or equivalent qualification would be preferred but not essential
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.