Position Description - Financial Analyst
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
An industry-leading client has a new opening to join the team as a Financial Analyst!
This appointment will be on an initial fixed term contract basis for up to two years and you will play a key role in the financial planning, modelling and stakeholder management activities of the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA).
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- Demonstrable track record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders and resolving queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Knowledge of planning and forecasting tools and/or experience in transitioning from an excel based model.
- Effective communicator - expressing information & ideas to others in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing across all levels in the business.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel with the ability to manipulate data and knowledge of financial modelling techniques.
Main Duties would include:
- Assist in the development of the annual 5-year plan and quarterly forecasting of future company performance.
- Challenging budgets and forecasts to ensure that they align with business strategy.
- Support the development of robust financial models, including complex scenario testing to support business planning and decision support.
- Ensure robust financial controls in relation to modelling and financial analysis.
- Input to and challenging business strategy/plans/KPI targets.
- Ad-hoc analysis to support projects, developments and plans across the business.
- Quantitative analysis of operational and financial data to assist management in interpreting results.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Support key relationships with credit rating agencies and finance providers.
- Competitive salary
- On-site parking
- Career development opportunities
To snap up this excellent opportunity, and to create a positive future for yourself, send your CV to Thomas at Staffline Recruitment.