Our client is seeking a financial controller to join their business in Co. Cavan. This role is commutable from many areas across Louth and Monaghan. This is a full-time permanent role based Co. Cavan reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
The ideal candidate will manage the Day to Day operations of the Finance Function.
- Oversee preparation of timely monthly management accounts for all companies
- Oversee monthly reconciliations on all control accounts
- Manage monthly stocktakes
- Ensure strong internal controls in place and reviewed
- Manage day to day cashflow
- All tax & statutory returns
- All CSO returns
- Manage the Annual Audit and preparation of annual audit pack
- Manage day to day interaction with Revenue, HMRC etc
- Manage Debtors and Creditors Ledger
Work with the CFO to:
- Produce monthly Board Report including in-depth analysis of any variances
- Liaise with relevant managers and prepare the annual budget
- Prepare 5 year rolling forecast
- Manage all insurance policies for the Group
- Professional accountancy qualification (ACA /ACCA /CIMA or equivalent) with post qualification experience in industry.
- Experience in managing staff
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.