Financial Controller - SME
Financial Controller - SME in South Dublin - €75k
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Financial Controller to take up a permanent position with a growing manufacturing SME. This growing company had a extremely busy and profitable 2020 and continue to go from strength to strength. This is a permanent position that will be based in Dublin 14.
This is a vital role in a growing business, where the successful candidate will be responsible for providing accurate accounting activities across all areas of the business, along with managing & overseeing process & procedural improvement initiatives. You must be comfortable working both autonomously and as part of a team.
To be considered for this role, applicants will be a positive with a can-do attitude and willing to undertake a broad range of duties including but not limited to the following:
- Oversee accounts receivable / credit control
- Accounts Payable
- General ledger, inventory and cost accounting
- Revenue recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close processes
- Ensure quality control over financial transaction and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Integration of all IT systems
- Ensuring IT/Systems Data Integrity
- Managing Accounts Team and Staff and Integration/Support with other operational departments
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Professional Accountancy Qualification with 5 years+ PQE
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience in a Financial Controller role
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- Good computer skills, including Excel and SAGE 50
- Solution focused
To be considered for this role, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
This permanent position will offer a salary in the region of €70,000 - €75,000.