Financial Crime Analyst | Fintech | Temp to Perm Contract | Dublin City Centre
The Client: Located central Dublin, our client is a leading financial services technology provider with a global presence. Our client is committed to providing simplified financial services solutions to their clients. They are currently expanding their Dublin office and are seeking to recruit a number of staff to join their Dublin team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for suitably qualified candidates with an interest in this sector to join a progressive company during a very exciting time in its growth.
The Role: As Financial Crime Analyst, you will be required to support key functions within the Financial Crime department including KYC operations, AML, fraud and compliance. You will be responsible for customer on-boarding, relationship management and client services operations.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Accurate and timely completion of KYC on-boarding in line with regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Validation of documentation through rigorous internal checks
- Transaction monitoring and reporting on findings to management level
- Completion of SAR's in a timely manner
- Ensure SLA's are met in line with the company's objectives
- Escalate issues to the FinCrime manager and action accordingly
- Participate in weekly team meetings and assist in training needs analysis within the team
- Continually identify process improvements from a customer's perspective and make recommendations to management
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience in an AML/Fraud/Compliance/Transaction processing role
- Transaction monitoring and SAR's experience a distinct advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work to tight timeframes
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (experience with financial/banking systems a distinct advantage)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Degree in Business or related field (not essential)
- Salary €30-32k
- Remote working model
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing company in the Fintech sector
WHY WORK WITH STAFFLINE?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Staffline Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit to our website www.staffline.ie