Financial Management Technician
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Lurgan, serving local residents.
- Responsible to the Financial Management Accountant for the provision of financial information & advice to individual service managers, supporting them in maintaining good financial management, control & governance & the effective use of resources to achieve financial balance.
Hours of work: 37.5 hrs per week (M-F 9am - 5pm)
- HNC / HND or equivalent / higher qualification in a business/finance related field AND 1 year's experience in a Finance role at Band 3 or equivalent
OR 4 GCSEs at Grade A-C including English Language and Maths or equivalent / higher qualification AND 2 years' experience in a Finance role at Band 3 or equivalent
OR 3 years' experience in a Finance role
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office products to include Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience in the use of financial / accounting systems.
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment
- Rates of pay £11.20 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.