Role: IFA Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 plus pension, private medical insurance, DIS and exam support
This regional financial planning firm predominantly provide advice to professionals and HNW clients that are introduced to them by affiliate groups and organisations.
Staffline Specialist Recruitment is working with them to recruit an IFA Administrator to operate from their Belfast office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a locally owned financial planning firm in Belfast as they continue to develop and enhance their already strong market position. They have a reputation for low staff turnover and they have a keen desire to see their employees develop professionally through employer sponsored study and learning. If you are keen on joining a firm who strive to provide clients with advice and a level of service which fully meets their expectations and which is consistent with the highest standards available locally then email your CV to me in confidence.
- New Business Submissions and tracking to completion using online portals.
- Assist with the completion of illustrations.
- Complete up to date valuations of existing products.
- Gathering relevant information from client files for regular reviews.
- Acting as a point of contact and fielding calls that come into the office from new/existing clients.
- You will ideally be on your way to or will have achieved some form of qualification in financial planning.
- Evidence 1-2 years experience operating in a similar Administrative role within a financial planning office environment.
- Will be keen to further enhance their career by working for this market leading firm.
- £20,000 - £25,000 DOE.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Exam support.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.