Financial Planning assistant
Our Client, one of Northern Ireland's true rising stars in the Finance Industry is recruiting!
With ambitious plans, offering clients Private Wealth Planning advice with a unique combination of services that help them grow their business and achieve their personal financial and wealth goals. We seek to recruit a Financial Planning Assistant to further supplement our growth.
The culture of our company and what we look for in future members of the team are:
- Have a positive and affable attitude, build relationships with our team & clients.
- Always behave ethically, honestly and with integrity.
- Prepare & execute every detail of our Standard of Performance.
- Deliver a remarkable customer experience which clients will remark about.
- Being hungry & outward looking - going out of our comfort zone. within a team we will require you to be hands on in all areas so you will also be expected to answer telephone calls and deal directly with clients. The ability to communicate in a professional and knowledgeable manner both written and oral will be important.
- Client relationship duties
- The successful candidate will have a focus on supporting client relationships and play an integral role providing professional and efficient support to the Team and delivering high quality services to our clients. It is expected that you will be consistently accurate in your work, be able to work on your own initiative and maintain the high level of professionalism that our clients expect.
- The role will be based in reception, meeting, greeting and welcoming clients into the office and providing refreshments.
- Positive welcoming attitude with clients and building rapport with clients.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, directing calls to the correct team members and taking messages.
- Organisation of meetings.
- Working as part of our team to deliver and maintain excellent client service.
- Support the advice and para planning team in providing clients with a wide range of business documentation.
- Support the team in client portfolio management and processing on our investment platforms.
- Manage client databases on our back office system Intelligent Office.
- Undertake office admin to support team including excel analysis, database updating and file scanning.
- Prepare Protection Quotes through our line comparison system
- Assisting with contacting the Provider agency departments and the recording of fees on our back office system
- Contacting companies to obtain or check information for existing policies
- Dealing with clients & solicitors to process Death Claims
- Assist with the paperwork for Encashment/Surrender of investments and policies
- Administration and updates for group schemes
- Manage orders for stationary and office supplies.
- Assist the Marketing Director e.g. making updates to information on the company website
- Have 5 GCSE's (grades A-C) including English and Maths.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Have a confident telephone manner and be able to speak directly to external organisations to obtain client and portfolio information.
- Plan and prioritise their own workload and work well as part of our team.
- Have good time management skills.
- Be diligent in their work at all times.
- Have the ability to work and think independently to solve problems as they arise.
- Excellent spoken and written communication, and self-presentation when interacting with clients.
- Strong organisational skills, the ability to plan, prioritise and multitask.
- Be professional, energetic and dependable.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Have successfully completed and achieved a third level qualification at Degree level.
- Have previous experience working in a supportive administrative role in Financial Services and/ or Mortgage Services.