Financial Risk Management Specialist
Financial Risk Management Specialist
At Grafton Recruitment we are currently recruiting on behalf of a high profile public sector organisation with offices in South Dublin.
As part of a large scale project to implement a new Finance Operating System, they are currently seeking to recruit for a number of finance professionals on a permanent basis.
The post of Treasury and Financial Risk Management Specialist will be offered at Grade VIII on the public sector pay scale with a starting salary of €67,135. This position will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with internal teams to define and agree the 'to-be' best practice business processes.
- Direct the development of project deliverables through application of business process design/improvement expertise.
- Work with the Project's internal Change Manager and external Change partner to plan, implement and manage change and communication solutions involving the Treasury & Financial Risk Management area and its stakeholders
- Work with the internal Data Migration team to identify, cleanse, prepare and validate all master data and data migrations aspects for the relevant area.
- Address process/business queries/issues.
- Attend demonstrations/prototype proofing, etc.
- Coordinate documentation requirements for strategies, business processes, conversions, interfaces, reports, forms and workflow for the Reporting and Forecasting sub-processes.
- Finalise Data Migration scope and plan ahead of deployments.
- Commence and progress Data Identification and cleansing for all agreed data objects.
- Deliver regular status updates and recommendations to the Project Management Office (PMO).
- Create a positive working environment, which contributes to maintaining and enhancing effective working relationships.
- Promote the development of staff to maximise potential in line with personal and organisational goals.
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Strong experience and understanding & of Treasury and Risk Management Systems in a in a Shared Service Centre (SSC)/ large computerised organisation
- Significant progressive experience supporting an enterprise SAP ERP solution
- Project management including; using principles, methodologies, tools, problem solving, root cause identification and resolution.
- Working knowledge of relevant IT systems e.g. SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Treasury and Risk Management module, SAP Cash Management module, MS Office skills to include, Word, Advanced Excel, Visio and PowerPoint, Outlook or Lotus Notes.
- Report writing skills, including evidence of proficiency in communicating analytical outcomes to managers through written reports.
- Strong knowledge of System Design Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Evidence of effective project planning and organisational skills including an awareness of resource management and the importance of value for money.
- Strong evidence of excellent financial planning and expenditure management.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to meet objectives within agreed timeframes and achieve quality results.
- Effective leadership in a challenging and busy environment including a track record of innovation / improvements
- The ability to present information clearly, concisely and confidently when speaking and in writing tailoring to meet the needs of the audience
To be considered for this opportunity, please send an up to date version of your cv in complete confidence via the enclosed link.
For further information, please call Laura Craughwell at Grafton Recruitment on 01 4505288.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to
succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary
clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.