Financial Services Administrator, 6 months, Dublin South
Administrator, Financial Services/Banking | 6 Month Contract | Dublin South
The Client: Headquartered in Dublin, our client is a leading outsourced services provider and expert in financial services. Our client is committed to providing simplified services solutions to their clients. They are currently experiencing growth in the market and are expanding their Dublin project teams. These roles will be located in their South Dublin offices, a short distance from the city centre.
The Role: As an AML Administrator, you will be required to support key functions within the operations department. You will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative duties focused on compliance across various departments, verification of documentation, collating reports and account statistics, performing due diligence on customer accounts and adhering to quality and compliance standards.
You will also handle internal and external queries via phone and email. You will be responsible for database management, updating financial imaging systems, auditing and reporting.
This role is regarded as significant in terms of the overall departmental structure; as an AML Administrator, you will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to. The role will require extensive PC work on MS Office and internal systems, data entry and participation in projects.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
Length of contract: 6 months with the possibility of further extension
- A minimum education requirement of 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate including a pass in Maths and English (Higher or Ordinary level only, Foundation level subjects will not apply)
- At least 1-2 years administration experience preferably in financial services/banking and/or business environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel (experience with financial/banking systems a distinct advantage)
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Annual salary €25k
- Over time offered occasionally
- Subsidised canteen
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the financial services sector
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed.
Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.