Financial Services Administrator - Dublin 4 - Hybrid
Financial Services Administrator - Dublin 4 - Hybrid - €32k plus Bonus
Do you have 1-2 years of experience working in the Financial Services Sector? Are you looking to take your skills and experience to a new sector with excellent career progression opportunities?
Yes? Then we want to hear from you!
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently recruiting on behalf of a dynamic, growing Semi State body with modern offices in Dublin 4. They are currently recruiting for a number of permanent positions to support their administrative function.
To apply applicants will ideally have 1-2 years of experience working in financial services, banking or a similar regulated environment.
Working in a highly regulated environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative checks and activities in the areas of registration, stakeholder management and market operations. This work can be very process driven and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is expected along with the ability to meet time lines.
Day to day duties will include:
- Operate business processes within their designated area, in consultation with the senior administrator
- Work within defined guidelines and supervision, resolve simple issues and escalate complex issues in line with processes
- Ensure compliance with procedures and raise deviations to senior team members
- Coordinate and execute Settlement processing activities
- Delivering credit risk assessments
- Support user acceptance testing of system releases
- Executing funds transfer procedures
- Provide best in class first level support customer care which entails managing internal and external customer calls and queries
- Proactively build market knowledge and experience of systems and business processes within the team
- Provides audit query support
- Support ongoing process improvement and training activities
Suitable candidates will meet the following requirements:
- 1-2 years' experience in administrative role ideally in banking, funds or financial services
- A related third level qualification is highly desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively in a business environment and a demonstrable track record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Effective communicator, can express information and ideas to others in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail and quality orientation
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work to meet deadlines
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent time management and coordination skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment with a flexible approach
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and file management systems e.g. SharePoint
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company with excellent long term career progression opportunities
- Supportive working environment
- Competitive salary in the region of €30,000 - €32,000 DOE
- Generous bonus and benefits package
- Hybrid working mode
- Free canteen facilities
- Conveniently located in Dublin 4 close to many public transport links
This is a permanent requirement and immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
If you are ready for a new and challenging role within a dynamic organisation and are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
For further information call Laura directly on 086 1409232.
Immediate phone screenings will be held for suitable applicants.