Financial Services Administrator - €32k
|Salary||£30000 - £32000 per annum|
|Published||11 months ago|
|Contact email||Laura Craughwell|
Financial Services Administrator - Dublin 4 - €33k
Staffline Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Administrator for a growing and dynamic organisation based in Dublin 4.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers.
Working in a highly regulated environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative checks and activities in the areas of registration, stakeholder management and market operations. This work can be very process driven and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is expected along with the ability to meet time lines. The environment is fast paced and challenging however, a supportive team environment and open approach to learning ensures that staff learn quickly and on-the-job.
Ideally candidates will have a background in banking, AML, transfer agency or stock broking as the skills gained in these positions are highly transferrable to this position.
- Operate business processes within their designated area, in consultation with the senior administrator
- Work within defined guidelines and supervision, resolve simple issues and escalate complex issues in line with processes
- Ensure compliance with procedures and raise deviations to senior team members
- Provide best in class first level support customer care which entails managing internal and external customer calls and queries
- Proactively build market knowledge and experience of systems and business processes within the team
- Provides audit query support
- Support ongoing process improvement and training activities
- 2 years' experience in administrative/business related role
- Ability to communicate effectively in a business environment and a demonstrable track record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Effective communicator, can express information and ideas to others in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail and quality orientation
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work to meet deadlines
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent time management and coordination skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment with a flexible approach
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and file management systems e.g. SharePoint
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer €30,000 - €32,000 DOE
- Hybrid working model
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
This is a permanent requirement and virtual interviews will be held immediately for suitable candidates.
If you are ready for a new and challenging role within a dynamic organisation and are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Immediate phone screenings will be held for suitable applicants.