Financial Services Administrator - Dublin 4 - €32k
Staffline Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Administrator for a growing and dynamic organisation based in Dublin 4.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers.
Working in a highly regulated environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative checks and activities in the areas of registration, stakeholder management and market operations. This work can be very process driven and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is expected along with the ability to meet time lines. The environment is fast paced and challenging however, a supportive team environment and open approach to learning ensures that staff learn quickly and on-the-job.
Ideally candidates will have a background in banking, AML, transfer agency or stock broking as the skills gained in these positions are highly transferrable to this position.
- Operate business processes within their designated area, in consultation with the senior administrator
- Work within defined guidelines and supervision, resolve simple issues and escalate complex issues in line with processes
- Ensure compliance with procedures and raise deviations to senior team members
- Provide best in class first level support customer care which entails managing internal and external customer calls and queries
- Proactively build market knowledge and experience of systems and business processes within the team
- Provides audit query support
- Support ongoing process improvement and training activities
- 2 years' experience in administrative/business related role
- Ability to communicate effectively in a business environment and a demonstrable track record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Effective communicator, can express information and ideas to others in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail and quality orientation
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work to meet deadlines
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent time management and coordination skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment with a flexible approach
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and file management systems e.g. SharePoint
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer €30,000 - €33,000 DOE
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
This is a permanent requirement and virtual interviews will be held immediately for suitable candidates. Remote working will be accommodated in the short term until it is safe to do otherwise until it is safe to do otherwise.
If you are ready for a new and challenging role within a dynamic organisation and are interested in being considered for this role, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Immediate phone screenings will be held for suitable applicants.