£35,000 to £40,000
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Working with railway plant / equipment / ancillary attachments to comply with maintenance schedule and required safety standards.
- Follow a routine dedicated vehicle / equipment maintenance schedule.
- Address and rectify priority vehicle/equipment defects as directed by line manager/ Director
- Record and maintain records clearly and in a timely manner as per company standard.
- Readiness to work on an on-call basis and attend on track operations (am / pm)
- Ensure that your PTS / CSR and relevant competency cards are valid, up to date and on your person whilst on duty.
- Engage in Continuous Professional Development in your area of expertise or where relevant to the role.
- Undertake other reasonable duties as may be requested from time to time.
- Experience of equipment hydraulic and electrical systems
- Ability to organize and address technical issues effectively and safely.
- Thorough understanding of the required Health and Safety Standards.
- Driving License
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.