DUNGANNON, CO TYRONE
FULL TIME, PERM
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday- Thursday 8am - 5pm & Friday 8am - 2pm)
Holidays: 31 Days Holidays
Overtime: Time ½
Pay Rate: Highly Competitive
Our client seek to recruit a Fitter to join their expanding team. As a Fitter you will be involved in a variety of activities to build test and run machines.
Within your role you will be responsible for:
- Fitting and assembling machine component parts.
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings.
- Operating power and manual tools.
- Meeting set targets in an efficient manner.
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations.
- Ability to work as part of a team and in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual who can display a team player approach to their work.
- Experience of working hands on in a similar type of environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A quick learner who requires minimal supervision.
- Experience working with handheld tools.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your CV to
Jonathan.Lowe@staffline.co.uk or call Jonny on 02838353335