Fleet Service Advisor (Administration)
Temporary Service Advisor (Fleet) required for a large public sector client based in Belfast.
Rate of Pay: £10.01 per hour
Location: Duncrue Complex, Belfast
Hours: 37 hours per week
Duration: 3 months pending review
- Deal with, and be the main point of contact for, all internal and external callers including telephone and email enquiries at the workshop service reception in a courteous and professional manner
- Book fleet assets and items of mobile plant in and out of the workshop in liaison with the Workshop Technical Manager and Shift Team Leaders
- Use all information systems as required, and to update all systems with necessary data in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible to the Fleet Systems Coordinator for producing reports and other data as and when required, including data capture / extrapolation from new systems such as FMIS Tranman, Jigsaw bulk fuel system, and Masternaut GPS tracking system
- Carry out a range of general administrative tasks (for example, filing correspondence telephone queries, data-keying and other similar tasks) as directed by the Fleet Systems Coordinator
- Undertake any other duties as required by the Workshop Technical Manager, Fleet Systems Co-ordinator or Shift Team Leaders
- Issue minor work tasks to technicians, check on the progress of work and to deal with or escalate queries in the absence of the Team Leaders as and when required
- Responsible to the Fleet Systems Coordinator for external vehicle short term spot hire arrangements, including accessing external vendor website to arrange vehicle delivery including pre and post hire vehicle inspections, monitoring and end of short term hire vehicle collection
- Responsible to the Fleet Systems Coordinator for undertaking, capturing and filing photographic evidence of RTC incident damage vehicles brought to the workshop thus ensuring factual evidence is gathered for any investigation purposes, with completion of the relevant case file which may include any other internal or legal proceedings.
- Responsible to the Fleet Systems Coordinator for recording and managing the unit's vehicle safety Inspection schedule
- Ensure that all necessary vehicle related documents and files are secured and stored safely under a catalogue retrieval system ensuring prompt availability when required for legal matters or other internal / external management purposes
- Be able to demonstrate by providing specific examples at least oneyears' relevant experience in each of the following areas:
- dealing with enquiries from internal and external customers, both in person and over the telephone and via email, providing a high level of customer service
- using Microsoft Office programmes which must include the use of Word and Excel and updating and maintaining specialist information technology systems
- carrying out a range of general administrative tasks (for example, filing, correspondence, telephone queries, data-keying and other similar tasks
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.