Flexible Outreach Support Workers
Flexible Outreach Support Workers
Location: Greater Belfast
Salary: £17,278 - £19,394 per annum.
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit Flexible Outreach Support Workers on a full time permanent basis to be based in the Greater Belfast Area. These roles are part of a new and highly innovative project
Our client has an outstanding reputation in the sector, helping over 3.000 people every year across Northern Ireland, offering numerous vital, bespoke and life saving services to the homeless community and support to people who are at risk of becoming homeless.
Offering a non-judgemental and dedicated approach, as a Flexible Outreach Support Worker, you will
- Ensure the needs of Service Users, are effectively met
- Meet key performance indicators
- Provide support and advice to service users.
- Undertake client Needs Assessments and Risk Assessments
- Develop focused outcome based Support Plans and Risk Management Plans and monitor delivery.
- Ensure that the Referral, Acceptance and Induction process for residents is undertaken in accordance with internal and external procedures
- Liaise with external agencies where appropriate
- Deliver client-centred outcomes and focused case management approach
A full copy of the Job Description is available upon request.
- Maths and English - Grade C minimum or equivalent qualification
- 1 year's experience of directly supporting young people with complex and multiple needs within a residential or community setting, paid or voluntary, that will cover three of the below
- Homelessness Prevention
- Substance Misuse
- Mental Health
- Young People
- Experience of identifying support needs, including client specific risks, and putting plans in place to support those needs.
- IT Skilled
- NISCC Registered or agreeable to register within 6 months of appointment
- Full flexibility to cover shifts that will include evenings, weekends and waking nights
- Valid driving license and access to a vehicle for business purposes
*ONLY APPLICANTS WHO CAN DEMONSTRATE THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED*
You will receive a superb package that includes
- A salary of £17,278 - £19,394 depending on experience
- Health Benefit package
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Enhanced Sickness, Maternity/Paternity Entitlements
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland