Floating Support Coordinator - Belfast
Floating Support Coordinator
Belfast City Centre
£24,375 per annum
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an Floating Support Coordinator on a permanent full-time basis located in Belfast City Centre. Hours are 37.5 per week and you will normally work between 8am and 6pm although some weekend and evening work will be required in line with operational requirements.
Our client is one of Belfast's most well-known charities that help people affected by homelessness providing a range of potentially life-saving services to around 1,400 people affected by homelessness across greater Belfast every year.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a real and lasting difference to the lives of the homeless community in Belfast.
- You will coordinate a comprehensive Floating Support Service for up to 100 people many of whom have experienced extreme homelessness and have complex and multiple needs. The service aims to prevent homelessness by providing housing related support which helps people to maintain their own accommodation and live independently and inclusively in the community.
- You will have a good understanding of team leadership, delivering services to people with complex needs and a strong understanding of tenancy sustainment.
- 1 years' experience delivering services to people who have complex needs and can be challenging and/or hard to engage i.e. mental health, alcohol and drug use, rough sleepers etc
- 6 months experience working within a housing related field, homelessness, housing, tenancy sustainment, housing advice etc.
- Experience implementing policies and procedures as well as multi-agency and multi-disciplinary work
- An understanding of the nature of good leadership
- Knowledge of planning and coordinating services, good practice in support planning and managing risk
- Sound knowledge of agencies available to clients in the statutory and voluntary sector
- Able to collate and scrutinise statistical information and produce qualitative and quantitative reports
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to organise and prioritise own/others workload and mange time effectively
- Full driving licence and access to a car for business use
- £24,375 per annum
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Access to superb training and development to develop your skills, professional supervision and support
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 / 07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.