Floating Support Project Worker
Staffline Recruitment are delighted to be currently recruiting a Floating Support Project Worker (Mental Health) on a full time permanent basis
A floating based role servicing the Greater Belfast area with Mon-Fri, 9 to 5 hours, our client's aim is to be at the threshold of developments in mental health for people at risk or recovering from mental illness, so that they are enabled to live full and independent lives in the community.
A full copy of the Job Description is available on request, however you will:
- Assist in the maintenance of a therapeutic project, taking special responsibility for allocated clients.
- Provide a participative environment enabling the client to gain increasing independence and to develop their full potential.
- Either a Psychology Degree / QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care / Psychiatric Nursing Qualification / Occupational Therapy Degree / Social Work Degree
- 6 months minimum experience providing care/support to people with a mental illness or learning disability
- Full current driving licence and access to a car for business purposes
- Current NISCC registration preferred
- Registration with relevant Professional body (HCPC, BPS, NMC)
**Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted**
You will receive:
- Excellent salary of £19,171
- Annual pay increments
- Excellent staff pension scheme
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- The opportunity to work in an environment in which you will be continually supported while you are providing support to others.
- Clear career development opportunities
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.