Food and Beverage Assistants
Staffline Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting on the behalf of a beautiful long established Hotel for experienced Food and Beverage assistants on a part-time, permanent basis.
Our client is a family-owned Hotel built back in the 1800's, offering a rich history with modern service. Weddings, Banquets and events are a key feature of the Hotel, catering for around 100 each year. The Hotel is a perfect country retreat, located in County Down, 20 mins from The Mourne Mountains and 25 minutes away from Belfast City Centre.
The hourly rate for this position is £10.00.
- Serving food and beverages to the guests of the hotel.
- Provide guests with excellent service in a polite, efficient and friendly manner.
- Handle customer comments in a positive manner and take appropriate follow-up action ensuring all customers leave with a positive experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge of products to advise customers in a professional and helpful manner.
- Contribute to the team's success in achieving all targets through positive selling techniques.
- Working on Till, processing transactions.
- Fully comply with Health & Food Safety standards and procedures.
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Flexible working hours
- Additional benefits - such as pension contributions
- Staff meals
Please forward your CV to Dyllan Hunter at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Dyllan on 07887295472.