|Published||16 days ago|
|Contact email||Jenny Murphy|
Are you an experienced and true Hospitality Manager? Then, I have a wonderful opportunity for a Full Time and Permanent Food & Beverage Manager or Senior Supervisor to join a steady and well driven team in a leading Cork Hotel. All we need now is you, the F&B leader to bring it all together and drive the department to the next level.
Come join this incredible team and successful property on what will be an exciting and rewarding journey.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 4404791 for a confidential conversation to discuss the job description in full.
Please see key role responsibilities below:
- Oversee efficient weekly rostering
- Maintain wage cost
- Train of all staff in line with HR Manager & Departmental Managers
- Achieve financial targets
- Purchase stock
- Comply with all legislation specific to bar operations
- Communicate with employees, HR Dept and Senior Management on issues such as staff performance, customer care, timekeeping, quality of work etc.
- Deal with any issues which may arise, customer queries & complaints
- Daily operations of conference meetings
- Ensuring all daily C & B bills are correct and posted
- Manage stock control
- Manage health & Safety
Please note that company sponsorship is not available for this postion. Candidates will need a working valid visa and ideally located in Cork to suit the asap start date requirements.