FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER - Armagh
FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER
Armagh, Co Armagh
Full Time, Permanent
40 hours per week
We have an excellent opportunity for a Food & Beverage Manager to join our team.
We are seeking a Manager with excellent experience in Food and Beverage management. You will lead the operational & financial success of food and beverage within our busy Bars and Deli operation.
- To manage and motivate employees through effective communication, training and development, ensuring HR procedures are followed.
- To assist with the recruitment and selection of food and beverage employees
- To predict and manage annual budgets within your department, putting in place appropriate mechanisms to effectively manage costs and all factors relating to profitable performance of the food and beverage operation within your department.
- To ensure hotel quality standards and procedures are fully understood, implemented and regularly reviewed, and that formal and informal feedback is used to ensure continual improvement.
- To ensure company policies relating to stock management and stock ordering are implemented and monitored, taking appropriate action to resolve problems.
- To ensure all food and beverage staff receive appropriate training, coaching and development to provide effective and efficient service in line with hotel standards.
- To ensure the team are knowledgeable about the facilities and services within the hotel and are proactive in the sale of these to guests.
- To ensure you and the team assist guests with any reasonable request for hotel services
- To ensure you and the team respond to complaints and find the appropriate solution.
- To maintain effective communication and relationships with other hotel departments, suppliers and enforcement agencies to maintain an effective operation and ensure guest satisfaction.
- To ensure the Bars and Deli areas, fixtures and equipment are properly maintained and presented to hotel standards.
- To ensure the security of the Bars, Deli and storage areas is maintained at all times.
- To ensure a safe environment is maintained in compliance with health, safety, fire, hygiene and security legislation and company policies and procedures.
- To seek and continuously develop knowledge relating to the industry sector and competitor activity, to provide input into future plans and activities, and so maintain and enhance market position.
- To contribute to the development of the hotel business plan, projects and initiatives to continually develop the hotel business and market position.
- To ensure the hotel's compliance with all matters relating to licensing laws, Customs and Excise Regulations and all other relevant legislation.
- To carry out Duty Manager role and any other duties as required by General Manager.
- Experience in a Food & Beverage management role in a leading hotel or similar.
- Experience in budget management and cost effectiveness.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Experience in recruiting and developing employees.
- High standards and attention to detail.
- An excellent focus on our customers.
For more information call Jonny on 02838353335 or email CV to: Jonathan.Lowe@staffline.co.uk