Food Prep Operatives €12.50ph Immediate starts
Food Prep Operative €12.50ph
Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a number of Vacancies in partnership with our client in Kimmage, Dublin 12.
- Working in the food prep area.
- Slicing Cheeses & Meat & veg.
- Ensuring orders are correct.
- Ensuring prep area is clean & tidy.
- Adhering to HACCP.
Hours of Work:
- 5am to 1pm. 5 over 7 days.
- Ensuring orders are completed in a timely manner for shipping.
- Working in a safe manner.
- Responsible for prep area.
- Manual Handling Cert we can provide free training).
- Eligible to work in Ireland Full time.
- Previous Experience a plus.
- Own Transport.
- Own Transport due to the start time.
- Live Local to the area.
In Return: An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company in a secure long term position.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Krys Leitchman in our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.