Food Production Operatives
Alongside our Downpatrick based Client, Staffline are looking to recruit for full time Food Production Operatives.
BUS PROVIDED FROM LISBURN
Hours of work:
Day shift or Night Shift Available.
7am - 6pm, Monday to Friday
6pm - 6am, Sunday to Thursday
Rate of Pay:
£9.04 - £9.47
- The candidates will be responsible for packing and operating production machinery.
- Manual handling.
- Reporting quality issues to the manager and supervisor.
- General housekeeping duties.
- The candidate must be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Previous food production experience is desirable for the role but not essential.
The client offers extensive promotion prospects. Therefore, you will have a high chance to develop into team leader / supervisory role.
If you have what it takes to join the successful team of Production Operatives please contact Gregory in Staffline Lisburn or click on apply button and email your CV.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.