Meat Production Operatives
Staffline Ireland are currently looking to recruit Production Operatives to work as part of a team for market leader client based in Carnmore, Galway.
The successful candidate will work as part of the factory processing team producing meat products to fulfil production targets on a daily and weekly basis. This is a high speed work environment with opportunity for growth and reward.
Standard working week up to 40 hours (Monday -Friday)
Day shift 7:30 am- 16:30 pm
This will be initially a temporary position but the opportunity to become full time permanent is available to the right individuals.
- Meet production targets.
- Will be required to work across all areas of the processing plant.
- Performing daily visual inspections, Quality checks as defined by departmental procedures and instructions.
- Adhering to food safety standards
- Compiling documentation.
- Previous production experience highly beneficial but not essential
- Butchery Skills would be of great benefit to candidate
- The person needs to enjoy working individually and also as part of a team, with a broad scope
- Ability to think on feet and use own initiative
- Own transport essential
Full training provided
Pay: €10.50/hr +
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with an expansion to Galway and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie