FOOD PRODUCTION OPERATIVES
Alongside our Saintfield based Client, Grafton are looking to recruit for full time Food Production Operatives.
Hours of work:
Night Shift Available.
4pm - 4am Monday to Thursday
No Weekend Work!!
Rate of Pay:
£8.72 per hour + Paid Breaks
- The candidates will be responsible for packing and operating production machinery.
- Manual handling.
- Reporting quality issues to the manager and supervisor.
- General housekeeping duties.
- The candidate must be available to work 12 hour shifts.
- The candidate must be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- The candidate will have own transport to and from work.
- Previous food production experience is desirable for the role.
- Food Hygiene Certificate is desirable.
The client offers extensive promotion prospects. Therefore, you will have a high chance to develop into team leader / supervisory role.
You will benefit from long weekends, the company operates Monday to Thursday hours only.
If you have what it takes to join the successful team of Production Operatives please contact Gregory in Grafton Lisburn or click on apply button and email your CV.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.