Food Safety & Quality Manager
Are you passionate about ensuring the highest standards of food safety and quality? Do you have a proven track record in managing food safety programs and driving excellence in quality control? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join one of our clients as a Food Safety and Quality Manager.
* Develop and implement comprehensive food safety and quality assurance programs (HACCP).
* Conduct regular inspections and audits to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
* Collaborate with clients to create customized food safety and quality solutions.
* Train and mentor staff on best practices in food safety and quality management.
* Investigate and resolve food safety and quality issues, implementing corrective actions.
* Stay up-to-date with industry trends and regulations to drive continuous improvement.
* Manage documentation and reporting related to food safety and quality programs.
Qualifications & Experience
* Bachelor's degree in relevant subject
* Experience in food safety and quality management.
* Knowledge of food safety regulations (HACCP, BRC etc.).
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
If you are a dedicated professional with a passion for ensuring the safety and quality of food products, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
An excellent salary and benefits package is on offer for this role.
For Further information on the role or a confidential discussion please apply to this link.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.