Food safety & Quality Manager
Food Safety & Quality Manager
Location: County Tyrone,
Grafton are working with an amazing company who are seeking a Food Safety & Quality Manager to assist in their ongoing compliance and audits.
- Qualification in Food Technology / Science or relevant discipline combined with at least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience of providing technical guidance and support to other departments, to drive improvements to meet Customer and legislative requirements and measure progress against KPIs.
- Experience of HACCP based Quality Management System especially pre-requisite requirements e.g. Hygiene monitoring.
- Experience of preparing and taking the lead during visits and audits.
- Experience of managing and developing a quality assurance team.
- Analysis of microbiological and chemical results / trends and determination of corrective action / preventative measures as required.
- Experience gained within Food Manufacturing is desirable
- Knowledge of food safety legislation
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent ICT skills and a thorough knowledge of MS Office
- Ability and willingness to travel
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.