Food Service Assistant
Staffline Ireland are currently seeking muliple Food Service Assistants for our client, a leading catering management company on a permanent basis in Belfast.
We are recruiting for a Food Service Assistant to join a fantastic team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
Full time and part time positions available
Hours of work: 32.5 hours per week with overtime available.
Rate of pay: £8.91ph
Enhanced Payment: overtime at weekends at £11.85 per hour
*Access NI Clearance Required
There are a number of different shifts available to suit a work life balance.
- 5 shifts out of the 7 days a week between 7.00am - 9.00pm
- Monday - friday for 2 weeks
- The 3rd week requires 12 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday (paid at £11.85pm) with the previous Friday and following Monday and Tuesday off.
- Assisting with the preparation of and the serving of all meals and beverages to customers, ensuring great customer service at all times
- Ensuring that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy, assisting with waste removal and washing up
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed
- Completing any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedule
- Assisting in the effective management of stock and portion control
- To raise any issues or customer suggestions and complaints to the Catering Manager
- A positive, friendly and helpful attitude
- Good communications skills
- Ability to adhere to health & safety practices
- Ability to achieve performance criteria, with particular regard to hygiene
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Please apply or call our Belfast office and speak to Dyllan Hunter regarding this post.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.